Learn how to use WordPress!
Everything you need to know to understand WordPress and all the basics you need to build your own WordPress website, blog or online shop.
If you want to build your own website or edit and maintain any WordPress website this course if for you!
This course is for anyone even if you don’t know how to code. You will need a PC or Mac Desktop or laptop with a decent internet connection. You will also need to be able to join on ZOOM, SKYPE or Google Hangouts.
Private 1 on 1 WordPress Training
Skype, ZOOM or Google Hangouts
2 Days from 9am to 12pm
A resource info pack of useful resources will be supplied.
Up to 2 hours of basic email & whatsapp support also available after the course.
- Understanding what WordPress is (Intro)
- What hosting to get for WordPress
- How to install and set up WordPress
- What to consider when choosing a theme
- How to add content to your website
- What tools to use for image editing
- How to create pages, edit text and uploading images
- What are builders like DIVI, Elementor or Beaver Builder and how to edit pages with the builders
- How to install, use and maintain plugins
- How to maintain your own website
- What is onPage SEO an how to do it
- How to go live with your website, adding Google analytics and informing Google to index your website